Not located in New Zealand but would still like to use our interior design and styling services? No problem, this is certainly the deal to take advantage of. E-Design is a popular solution for those who are confident with online shopping and would prefer to style their home themselves in their own time and best of all to their budget when they see fit.
Our e-Design service allows us to create a space plan as well as tailor a virtual mood board suited to your specific requirements. It’s an inexpensive option where you receive a mood-board and extensive shopping list to achieve a unified look.
E-Design allows us to work with customers located anywhere in the world, communicating by email and Skype if need be.
Our e-Design process includes:
- Completing our detailed questionnaire, and emailing us images and measurements of your room(s). Information based on how to measure your room will also be provided.
- We then get in touch with a 30% deposit invoice and our understanding of the brief. Once confirmation and deposit have been received, we begin your personalised design scheme.
- A completed 2D and/or 3D space plan plus virtual mood board will be sent to you via email for your consideration. Products are selected based on your budget as well as style. The mood board is then refined based on your feed back* should you have any.
- A finalised 2D and/or 3D space plan along with virtual mood board and comprehensive shopping list will be emailed to you upon receipt of final payment.
Please contact us for a comprehensive quote based on your specific requirements. Feel free to email us directly email@example.com or head through to our contact page.
- A 25% discount applies for two or more rooms.
Find out about e-Design for Childrens spaces HERE.
Additional advice or amendments charged at an hourly rate which will be discussed prior to any design work commencing..