This is the perfect service for creating nurseries, first big rooms, tween spaces and teenage retreats. Interior Mode can design the ideal bedroom or playroom suited to your tastes, budget and young one.
There are currently two design packages on offer for your little ones space, Petite e-Design and Petite plus.
Much like our online e-Design service for grown ups, our childrens e_design service works the same way except this ones tailored to the little loves in your life. This e-Design service allows us to work with customers located anywhere in the world, communicating by email and Skype if need be.
Our e-Design process includes:
- Completing our detailed questionnaire, and emailing us images and measurements of your room(s). Information based on how to measure your room will also be provided.
- We then get in touch with a 30% deposit invoice and our understanding of the brief. Once confirmation and deposit have been received, we begin your personalised design scheme.
- A completed 2D and/or 3D space plan and virtual mood board will be sent to you via email for your consideration. Products are selected based on your budget as well as style. The mood board is then refined based on your feed back* should you have any.
- A finalised 2D and/or 3D space plan along with virtual mood board and comprehensive shopping list will be emailed to you upon receipt of final payment.
Please contact us for a comprehensive quote based on your specific requirements. Feel free to email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org or head through to our contact page.
- A 25% discount applies for two or more rooms.
Additional advice or amendments charged at an hourly rate which will be discussed before commencing any design work.
This option is a worldwide service. Please note that places are limited so bookings are essential.
This is our in-house styling service which caters to kids rooms. Interior Mode visits your home to view your space(s) and discuss your requirements and space in depth with you. We then get back to you via email with our understanding of the brief and once we’ve received the go ahead, we then get cracking onto the good stuff with your personalised plan which is tailored to suit your budget and taste.
Once the 2D and/or 3D space planning documentation, mood board and product selection has been taken into consideration* and then approved by you, we give you your completed design with extensive shopping list detailing all products, prices and where they are able to be purchased. Products recommended to you can be purchased locally or online for your convenience.
As soon as your new products have been purchased and you are ready to let the good times roll, Interior Mode then revisits your home and brings all the elements of your little ones personalised designs to fruition.
Please contact us for a comprehensive quote based on your specific requirements. email@example.com or head through to our contact page.
- A 25% discount will apply to two or more Childrens spaces
*First revisit is free of charge, additional changes will be charged at an hourly rate which will be discussed prior to any design work commencing.
This option is available to residents in Auckland, New Zealand only. Please note that places are limited so bookings are essential.